Motorcycle Accidents in Santa Clarita
Protect your legal right to compensation!
Riders and passengers of motorcycles are exposed to the total impact of
a motor vehicle accident because of the lack of protection this vehicle
offers. If you or a loved one has suffered injury in a motorcycle accident
that was caused by a motor vehicle driver's negligence, you may be
entitled to compensation.
Insurance adjusters that are working on your case will want to minimize
the value of your case. For that reason, you will want to retain the legal
assistance of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Santa Clarita.
The Werner Law Firm can fight to ensure that you are rightfully compensated
for the damages suffered from the accident, including:
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income
- Pain & suffering
- Medical expenses
- Future rehabilitation costs
- Loss of consortium (in wrongful death cases)
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, there
are steps that you can and should take to strengthen your personal injury
claim. Some of the steps you should take include:
- Get contact information from everyone involved
- Collect contact information of witnesses
- Take pictures / videos of the scene of the accident
- Take pictures / videos of any visible injuries
- Do not speak to the insurance adjuster prior to talking with your attorney
- Go to a doctor to examine injuries
- Report all issues you experience with your healthcare provider
Personalized Solutions to All Motorcycle Accident Cases
Every client's case is vastly different and unique approaches will
have to be taken to prove negligence of the liable party. We can carefully
assess your case and determine an appropriate strategy for resolution.
Our goal at The Werner Law Firm is to hold the negligent party responsible
for the damages you have suffered.
Take advantage of the
free case evaluation today to discuss your legal options!