Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Protect your legal right to compensation!
Riders and passengers of motorcycles are exposed to the total impact of a motor vehicle accident because of the lack of protection this vehicle offers. If you or a loved one has suffered injury in a motorcycle accident that was caused by a motor vehicle driver’s negligence, our motorcycle accident lawyers can help you pursue justice and fight for compensation.
Work with a Firm That Can Protect Your Rights!
Click Here for a FREE Case Evaluation.
Insurance adjusters that are working on your case will want to minimize the value of your case. For that reason, you will want to retain the legal assistance of experienced motorcycle accident lawyers. The Werner Law Firm can fight to ensure that you are rightfully compensated for the damages suffered from the accident, including:
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income
- Pain & suffering
- Medical expenses
- Future rehabilitation costs
- Loss of consortium (in wrongful death cases)
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, there are steps that you can and should take to strengthen your personal injury claim. Some of the steps you should take include:
- Get contact information from everyone involved
- Collect contact information of witnesses
- Take pictures / videos of the scene of the accident
- Take pictures / videos of any visible injuries
- Do not speak to the insurance adjuster prior to talking with your attorney
- Go to a doctor to examine injuries
- Report all issues you experience with your healthcare provider
Personalized Solutions to All Motorcycle Accident Cases
Every client’s case is vastly different and unique approaches will have to be taken to prove negligence of the liable party. We can carefully assess your case and determine an appropriate strategy for resolution. Our goal at The Werner Law Firm is to hold the negligent party responsible for the damages you have suffered.
Take advantage of the free case evaluation today to discuss your legal options!